Karmen MacKendrick | Full Articles, Reviews, and More
The resources below are available in full without charge.
- “At the Still Point: The Heart of Conversion,” in Religions10:4, 2019
- “Vulnerable from Within,” in Somaesthetics Journal 3:1&2, August 2017
- “Collectives within Collectives,” for Syndicate Theology, 2015
“The Voice of the Mirror: Strange Address in Hildegard of Bingen” in Glossator: Practice and Theory of the Commentary, issue on The Mystic Text, 2013
- “Slow Reading: Learning in the Time of the Body” for topic issue on Pedagogical Exercises and Theories of Practice in Journal of Cultural and Religious Theory, 2012
- “The Shameful Mysteries” in Analecta Hermaneutica, 2012
- “Humble Knowing: The Epistemological Role of Humility” in Lo Sguardo: Rivista di Filosofia, 10:3, 2012
- “When You Call My Name” in Glossator: Practice and Theory of the Commentary, issue on The Love of Commentary, 2011
- “The Rebirth of Pleasure” in Rhizomes, 2007
“A Genealogy of Marion’s Philosophy of Religion: Apparent Darkness” in Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 2011
“Seducing Augustine: Bodies, Desires, Confessions” on Fordham Conversations, June 16, 2012
Listen online or download.
- Interview for Failing Desire, This Is Not a Pipe podcast, October 11, 2018
- Interview with Hillary Kaell for The Matter of Voice: Sensual Soundings, New Books in Religion podcast, August 19, 2017